Transport or Repatriation
In the event of accident or sudden illness, the Company will take charge of transferring or repatriating the Insured to a properly equipped health center or to his usual country of residence.
For minor or less serious illnesses or accidents, which in the opinion of the medical team do not require repatriation, transfer will be performed in ambulance or another means of transport, to the place where adequate medical assistance can be provided.
Emergency Dental Care
If necessary, the Company will provide the Insured with the dental assistance required abroad subject to a limit of Php 25,000.
This cover is subject to a deductible of Php2,500 per claim. This coverage is restricted to the treatment of pain, infection and removal of the tooth affected.
Advance Bail Bond
The Company will advance funds for any legal bond required on behalf of the Insured up to Php500,000.
Should the Insured be hospitalized due to sudden illness or accident for more than 10 days or deceased, the Company will meet the cost in respect of one immediate family member accompanying the Insured at the moment of the event, having the same country of residence as the Insured, considering this immediate family member is unable to travel by his own means of transport or the means of transport used for the initial trip.
The Company will supplement the compensation for which the carrier is liable up to Php50,000 as a sum of both compensation payments, for the collection of baggage and possessions checked in by each insured.
Compensation payment for loss will be calculated according to the procedures recommended by international carriage by air organizations.
Compensation for Delay in the Arrival of Luggage
The Company covers the delay of minimum 6 hours in the arrival of luggage from an Airline Company affiliated to the I.A.T.A. in the event the luggage was registered, with a maximum Php12,500, for the purchase of articles of basic necessity.
Location and Forwarding of Baggage and Personal Effects
The Company will furnish the Insured with advice on reporting the robbery or loss of his baggage and personal possessions, and will collaborate in arrangement for locating them.
In the event that the aforesaid possessions should be recovered, the Company will take charge of forwarding them to the place of the trip planned by the Insured or to his usual country of residence.
In the event that transport services on which the Insured Person has previously booked to travel are delayed by at least 8 hours due to the cancellation of scheduled or chartered transport services (including connecting publicly licensed transportation) caused by accident, strike, hi-jack, terrorist act, bomb scare, adverse weather conditions or mechanical breakdown, provided that the event giving rise to such cancellation occurs, or is only announced, after the Covered Trip is booked or this Insurance is effected, whichever is later, the Company will indemnify the Insured Person up to Php12,500.
- Any expenses for any pre-existing condition
- Any expenses incurred where the journey is undertaken against the advice of a qualified medical practitioner
- Declared or undeclared war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or war-like operations, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military usurped power
- Intentional self-injury, insanity, suicide, or attempted suicide, pregnancy, miscarriage, contraception and all complications arising from there , sexually transmitted diseases, AIDS, HIV infections and AIDS related infections
- The Assured engaging and taking part of aeronautics or aviation, other than as a fare paying passenger in a properly licensed commercial or private aircraft
- The Assured engaging in professional sports or racing of any kind other than on foot, climbing or mountaineering necessitating the use of ropes and guides
- Any illegal and unlawful act of the Assured
- Cash, bank notes, travel documents, fragile items, and household effects
- Baggage loss without supporting Baggage Irregularity Report from the Airline or Police report if such loss occurred outside the custody of the Airline
- Delay detention, confiscation by customs or other authorities
Compensate for death or disablement following an;
- Accidental bodily injury
- Unprovoked Murder & Assault
- Exposure & Disappearance
- Drowning & Suffocation
Medical Expenses & Hospitalization Abroad
In the event of illness & injury of the Insured occurring outside the Country of Residence, the Company will pay for the usual, customary, necessary and reasonable costs of hospitalization, surgery, medical fees and pharmaceutical products, prescribed by the attending doctor.
This cover is subject to a deductible of Php5,000 per claim.
Repatriation of Mortal Remains
In the event of death of the Insured, the Company will make the arrangements necessary for his transport or repatriation and will meet the cost of the transfer expenses to the place of interment, cremation or funeral ceremony at his usual country of residence.
Travel of One Immediate Family Member
In the event that the Insured should be admitted to hospital for more than 10 days as a result of an accident or illness covered in the policy, the Company will take charge of the transfer of an immediate family member from the usual country of residence of the Insured, at the latters choice, including meeting the cost of the outbound and return journey to the place of hospitalization and the accommodation expenses there, up to a limit of Php5,000/day for a maximum of 10 days.
Emergency Return Home following Death of a Close Family Member
When the Insured has to curtail his journey because of the death of a close family member (up to second degree), the Company will meet the cost of the travel to his usual country of residence, whenever he is unable to travel by his own means of transport or the means of transport hired for the trip.
Advance of Money
If during a trip abroad, the Insured is deprived of cash due to loss of credit card, the Company will advance funds on behalf of the Insured up to Php50,000.
Loss of Passport, Driving License, National Identity Card Abroad
In case of loss of the Insured partys passport, driving license or national identity card while abroad, the Company will take charge of the expenses of the displacements necessary for obtaining a new passport, driving license, national identity card or equivalent consular document, up to the limit of Php12,500.
Compensation For In-Flight Loss of Baggage Checked-In
- Age limit : Maximum Insured Age is 75 years old
- For person aged between 60 and 65 years, increase 50%
- For person aged between 66 and 75 years, increase 100%
- Maximum of 90 consecutive days abroad per trip
- Annual Cover, trips should not exceed 90 consecutive days
- Must be resident of the Philippines
- Travel must be on a round trip basis to and from the Philippines within the period of Insurance
- Illness that requires treatment or consultation for 12 months, prior to commencement of the trip,is not covered
(For smooth and prompt settlement of claims)
- Report all claims within 30 days from occurrence of event
- Submit receipts, policy reports or statutory declaration
- For theft or burglary losses, report to police within 24 hours of loss
- Report to issuing authority within 24 hours for loss of passport
- All benefits under the Medical Expense & Hospitalization, Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation are available only if arranged through our service Provider, Ibero Asistencia