1. Comprehensive General Liability
Insurance which indemnifies the Insured for all sums of money, which the insured may become legally liable to pay the third parties against bodily injury and property damage including defense, settlement, and supplementary payments in connection with the Insured’s business.
2. Fidelity Guarantee
Protection against financial loss, which the insured may sustain for acts of dishonesty or fraud, committed by any of its employees.
3. Money, Securities & Payroll Robbery
a. Money and Securities within the Premises
loss of money and securities as a result of robbery, theft or any attempt thereat occurring within the Premises following upon violent and forcible entry of or followed by violent and/or forcible exit from the premises or any attempt thereat.
b. Money and Securities outside premises
loss of money and securities in the personal charge of a Messenger occurring outside the Premises by robbery from or brigandage against a Messenger.
c. Payroll within and outside premises
loss occurring outside the premises by robbery form or brigandage against a messenger of payroll money and checks in a payroll exposure.
loss as a result of robbery or any attempted threat occurring within the premises or as the result of theft of the payroll money in payroll exposure while it is within the premises and until the said payroll money is paid out to the employees.
d. Inclusive of extra coverage
damage to premises or to locked safe, strongroom, cash register, cash drawer or box, caused on direct connection with robbery or theft.
loss of container by robbery, brigandage, or theft.
4. Schedule Property Floater
Insurance that covers special types of vehicles, machinery and equipment against all risk of direct physical loss or damage from any external cause.
- General average and salvage charges for which the insured becomes legally liable.
5. Errors & Omissions
Protection against the insured for all sums which the Insured shall become obligated to pay by reasons of liability for breach of duty as Insurance Brokers by reason of negligent act, error or omission.
6. Golfers Comprehensive Insurance
Liability to the Public
- Accidental death/bodily injury of any person other than the insured, authorized caddy of the Club and who is not a member if the Insured’s Family or Household nor in his services caused by the Insured while practicing or playing golf in any recognized Golf Course.
- Damage to property other than the property belonging to the Insured or held in trust; custody or control of insured/member of the insured’s family.
Personal Accident to the Insured
- Accident death and disablement including medical reimbursement while practicing or playing golf in any recognized golf course in the Philippines
Golf Clothing, Clubs & Equipment
- Pay, replace or replace Golf Clothing, Golf Clubs and Equipment caused by fire & lightning, thunderbolt, robbery, burglary, housebreaking, larceny or theft.
- Pay a cash award in the event the Insured achieved a “Hole-in-One” and all expenses incurred in the day and in the recognized Golf Club where the Hole-in-One was achieved but not exceeding the limits stated in the selected plan.
Caddies Personal Accident
- Pay the sum or percentage of the principal sum in case of death or disablement of the caddy including medical expenses caused by the Insured whilst playing or practicing golf on the recognized golf course.