FGen Insurance always took pride in the culture that we have cultivated and nurtured all these years in the industry. With us, you dont get a job...... you get a career.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Responsible, efficient and has initiative.
- 4 internship position(s) available.
Interested parties may send their resume to :
Fortune General Insurance Corporation
4th Floor, Citystate Centre, 709 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
5th Floor, Dominga Bldg. III, Chino Roces., cor Dela Rosa St. Makati City
Email add: email@example.com
You may also call our offices at telephone numbers.
706-39-59 (Ms. Mai Soberano)
810-01-76 (Ms. Pauline Lachica or Ms. Marjorie Ramintas)
1. Attend the Basic Non-Life Seminar conducted by Fortune General Insurance
2. Take and pass the licensure exam conducted by Insurance Commission
3. Comply with the requirements:
- Duly filled-up application for license
- Three (3) pcs. 1X1 ID pictures
- Photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Photocopy of current Professional Tax Receipt (PTR)
- Photocopy of current Residence Certificate
- Photocopy of examination result (for non CA holder)
- License fee – Php 1,530.00
online application form (for agents)