FGen Insurance always took pride in the culture that we have cultivated and nurtured all these years in the industry. With us, you dont get a job...... you get a career.
- Serves as a support staff to the Finance Department relative to Accounting & Disbursement Control, Treasury and Credit & Collection operations which includes but not limited to preparing monthly bank reconciliation and all related adjusting entries, assist in the preparation of annual statement reports , maintaining important files in relation to disbursement vouchers, analyzing receipts and disbursements, preparing journal vouchers and debit memo.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) is an advantage but not required
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply (Transcript of Records or True Copy of Grades is required during interview)
- Has advance knowledge in the use of MS Office applications
- Responsible, has eye for details and highly meticulous in his/her work
- Can relate well with all kinds of people in the organization
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and able to do multi-tasking
- Has a high level of sense of urgency
- 7 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Filing of cases before and judicial, quasi-judicial (such as Insurance Commission – IC) and other administrative agencies and make follow ups thereon.
- Do legal research, draft letters, pleadings, contracts and other legal documents.
- Assists company lawyers in the preparation of complaint, answer, pre-trial briefs, judicial affidavit of witness and memoranda and other legal documents.
- Secure certified true copy of documents, papers and other writings as may be required in the filing of recovery cases in judicial and quasi-judicial agencies/bodies.
- Conduct legal research and gathering of relevant information relative to the recovery cases of the company.
- Make, keep and maintain proper filing of company recovery cases.
- To appear in any hearing(s) before any judicial, quasi-judicial and other administrative agencies where lawyers are not allowed.
- Sort-out, collate documents relative to the recovery cases of the company.
- To perform such other duties and functions as may be specifically delegated by company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Management, Law or equivalent (underbar, had taken up a substantial units in law school)
- Familiarity with Labor Laws, Corporate Governance.
- Good Oral and Written Skills
- Can relate to all levels in the organization.
- Highly organized, analytical, keen to details, result oriented and can work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
Interested parties may send their resume to :
Fortune General Insurance Corporation
4th Floor, Citystate Centre, 709 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
5th Floor, Dominga Bldg. III, Chino Roces., cor Dela Rosa St. Makati City
Email add: email@example.com
You may also call our offices at telephone numbers.
706-39-59 (Ms. Mai Soberano)
810-01-76 (Ms. Pauline Lachica or Ms. Marjorie Ramintas)
1. Attend the Basic Non-Life Seminar conducted by Fortune General Insurance
2. Take and pass the licensure exam conducted by Insurance Commission
3. Comply with the requirements:
- Duly filled-up application for license
- Three (3) pcs. 1X1 ID pictures
- Photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Photocopy of current Professional Tax Receipt (PTR)
- Photocopy of current Residence Certificate
- Photocopy of examination result (for non CA holder)
- License fee – Php 1,530.00
online application form (for agents)