FGen Insurance always took pride in the culture that we have cultivated and nurtured all these years in the industry. With us, you dont get a job...... you get a career.
The person must be a Graduate of BS Computer Science or an IT related course. He/she must have a hands on experience in JAVA, Tomcat, Apache, PHP, HTML, and has a good working knowledge on Object Oriented Programming, Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL. He/she must be able to work with the minimum supervision and has strong aptitude for details, and able to absorb technical issues well.
The successful candidate must be a graduate of any Business Related course with strong aptitude for Marketing and Sales
MOTOR CLAIMS EVALUATOR
We are looking for a graduate of Automotive Technology with good working knowledge on the different motor parts. The person will be responsible in assessing or determining liability by investigating insurance claims for motor vehicular accidents, burglary, fire, flooding and the like.
Interested parties may send their resume to :
Fortune General Insurance Corporation
4th Floor, Citystate Centre, 709 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
5th Floor, Dominga Bldg. III, Chino Roces., cor Dela Rosa St. Makati City
Email add: email@example.com
You may also call our offices at telephone numbers.
706-39-59 (Ms. Mai Soberano)
810-01-76 (Ms. Pauline Lachica or Ms. Marjorie Ramintas)
1. Attend the Basic Non-Life Seminar conducted by Fortune General Insurance
2. Take and pass the licensure exam conducted by Insurance Commission
3. Comply with the requirements:
- Duly filled-up application for license
- Three (3) pcs. 1X1 ID pictures
- Photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Photocopy of current Professional Tax Receipt (PTR)
- Photocopy of current Residence Certificate
- Photocopy of examination result (for non CA holder)
- License fee – Php 1,530.00
online application form (for agents)