FGen Insurance always took pride in the culture that we have cultivated and nurtured all these years in the industry. With us, you dont get a job...... you get a career.
- Serves as a support staff to the Finance Department relative to Accounting & Disbursement Control, Treasury and Credit & Collection operations which includes but not limited to preparing monthly bank reconciliation and all related adjusting entries, assist in the preparation of annual statement reports , maintaining important files in relation to disbursement vouchers, analyzing receipts and disbursements, preparing journal vouchers and debit memo.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) is an advantage but not required
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply (Transcript of Records or True Copy of Grades is required during interview)
- Has advance knowledge in the use of MS Office applications
- Responsible, has eye for details and highly meticulous in his/her work
- Can relate well with all kinds of people in the organization
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and able to do multi-tasking
- Has a high level of sense of urgency
- 7 Full-Time position(s) available.
BRANCH ASSISTANTS (CAGAYAN DE ORO AND GENERAL SANTOS BRANCH)
- Keeps the Branch Manager informed of all developments related to policy issuance both renewal and new business through a regular reporting system.
- Assist the Branch Manager in the implementation of the plans and objectives of the branch.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing ,
Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply (Transcript of Records or True Copy of
Grades is required during interview)
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Has strong aptitude for Marketing and Sales.
- Can relate well with all kinds of people in the organization.
- Good communication skills.
Motor Claims Supervisor
- College degree holder
- 3- 5 years work experience in Motor Claims Management
- Thorough knowledge of Motor Claims Processes, Procedures and Technology
- Strong Analytical Skills with ability to gather, interpret and report on various data points
- Strong Leadership skills
- Willingness to work beyond the regular work schedule
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assists staff in verifying coverage, benefit eligibility and appropriate handling of the loss consistent with the Department’s Claims Handling Procedures.
Ensures that the staff appropriately maintains claims files and effectively evaluates claims using facts and supporting data.
Carefully and thoroughly reviews all pertinent information. Assigns claim to an independent adjuster investigator when there is reasonable cause.
Actively participates in round-table discussions to assist in the determination of proper course of action on a loss.
Maintains up to date knowledge of claims settlement procedures, current government regulations and policy changes.
Successfully resolves client’s complaints.
Develops, analyzes and prepares reports on department results and team performance.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Responsible, efficient and has initiative.
- 4 internship position(s) available.
Interested parties may send their resume to :
Fortune General Insurance Corporation
4th Floor, Citystate Centre, 709 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
5th Floor, Dominga Bldg. III, Chino Roces., cor Dela Rosa St. Makati City
Email add: email@example.com
You may also call our offices at telephone numbers.
706-39-59 (Ms. Mai Soberano)
810-01-76 (Ms. Pauline Lachica or Ms. Marjorie Ramintas)
1. Attend the Basic Non-Life Seminar conducted by Fortune General Insurance
2. Take and pass the licensure exam conducted by Insurance Commission
3. Comply with the requirements:
- Duly filled-up application for license
- Three (3) pcs. 1X1 ID pictures
- Photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Photocopy of current Professional Tax Receipt (PTR)
- Photocopy of current Residence Certificate
- Photocopy of examination result (for non CA holder)
- License fee – Php 1,530.00
online application form (for agents)